Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tough times never last, tough people do

If you notice that I haven't been posting as much as a usually do it's because I just can't keep up with this little guy! Jonovan is full of energy and coming at us full force!! We go to Colorado Springs one week from today for another visit to the cardiologist to check on Jono's progress since the surgery. My guess and hopes are that they will tell us everything is going great. He is now mastering how to play catch and has gotten really good at throwing the ball. This is the first time he has learned something by repeating actions from Ramon and I. He also has started learning how to dance around for the Mickey Mouse song which, might I add, is just such a cute sight! Jonovan also learned how to drink from a straw yesterday so that means he's going to want to drink my water the whole time everytime that we go out to eat! Honestly right now, there's not a thing I can complain about! I'm enjoying all of the time that I get to spend with him now that I am home. We have so much fun!! I really am so very lucky and blessed to have the recovery going so smoothly.

Trying on Daddy's hard hat. He literally waited and posed for this picture with that smile on his face until we were able to turn the camera on. Soo funny!


Eating a pickle. Yum!


Trying out the new car Mommy & Daddy bought me!


Helping mommy do laundry


Eating some yummy ham. He's trying a lot of new solid foods now.

No comments:

Post a Comment